With a large number of foreign-born residents living within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and living in Chester County, the need for professional legal representation for immigration issues is prevalent. Attorney James J. Munnis is well experienced in the field of immigration law and can provide sound legal advice and guidance to those dealing with immigration problems or issues. Jim Munnis has aided many foreign nationals who have desired to enter or remain the United States for a broad variety of reasons.
Immigration Law Practice Areas
- Family-Based Immigration
- Marriage Adjustment of Status
- Fiancé Visas/K-1 Visas
- P Visas: Athletes & Entertainers
- O Visas: Extraordinary Ability in Arts, Athletics, Science, Business & Education
- Deportation/Removal Defense
- Cancellation of Removal
- Citizenship & Naturalization
- Employment-Based Immigration
- F-1 Student Visas
- B-1/B-2 Visitor Visas
- Asylum Applications
- Immigration Appeals
- Spousal Abuse & Victims of Crime
Whatever the reason a foreign-born individual wants to enter or remain in the Unites States, the individual must obtain approval before entering the country or before making the country their permanent home. If foreign-born individuals fail to follow the proper channels and enter or remain in the United States illegally, they face deportation and possibly separation from their family. It is always best to follow the established protocols and ensure that one enters the United States legally. Attorney James J. Munnis can help foreign-born nationals with the following immigration topics:
- Temporary visas - allows individuals to enter the United States for a specified reason (work, study, travel) for a specified period of time
- Green cards - allows individuals to work and live in the United States on a permanent basis
- Deportation (a.k.a removal) - individuals can be exiled from the United States for violating immigration laws
- Naturalization - individuals can become citizens of the United States through this process
Asylum - offered to some individuals that cannot return to their country of origin for a number of reasons
Whether traveling to the Unites States for business, pleasure, or to establish one's roots within United States borders, there are many immigration issues with which foreign-born residents must contend. In many cases, immigration issues can be resolved prior to the individual's arrival in the United States. In other cases, immigration issues arise after the foreign national has entered the United States and made this country their place of residence for a period of time. Regardless of the circumstances or when the immigration issue arises, attorney James J. Munnis can help.
Individuals confronted with immigration issues are often confused and have a poor understanding of the steps they should be taking and the legal ramifications these issues sometimes bring. There is no shame in this, as immigration law and the processes surrounding it are often quite complex and complicated. Foreign-born individuals in Chester County, Pennsylvania needing assistance with immigration issues should contact Attorney James J. Munnis. Attorney Munnis and his professional staff are available to provide legal services to those in need and will work diligently to resolve any immigration issue that may arise.